- Front Matter
- Article Publishers and Sinners: The Augustan View
- by Ian Watt [pp. 3-20]
- Article "My Squeamish Public": Some Problems of Victorian Magazine
Publishers and Editors
- by Oscar Maurer
- Article Melville and the Common Reader
- by William Charvat
- Article Bibliography and the Novelistic Fallacy
- by Bruce Harkness [pp. 59-73]
- Article Compositor B's Role in The Merchant of Venice Q2 (1619)
- by D. F. Mckenzie [pp. 75-90]
The Shares of Fletcher and His Collaborators in
the Beaumont and Fletcher Canon (IV)
- by Cyrus Hoy [pp.
- Article Some Folger Academic Drama Manuscripts
- by R. H. Bowers [pp. 117-130]
- Article Scottish Printers and Booksellers 1668-1775: A Supplement
- by Robert Hay Carnie and Ronald Paterson Doig [pp.
Blake's Engravings and His Friendship with
- by G. E. Bentley, Jr. [pp. 161-188]
- Article Recurrent Printing
- by William B. Todd [pp. 189-198]
The Composition of The Insatiate
- by Robert K. Turner, Jr.
- Article 'Oh! Sophonisba! Sophonisba! Oh!'
- by D. F. Foxon [pp. 204-213]
- Article Supplementary Notes on Samuel Richardson as a Printer
- by Alan D. McKillop [pp. 214-218]
- Article Magazine and Other Contributions by Mary Russell Mitford and
Thomas Noon Talfourd
- by William A. Coles [pp. 218-226]
- Article The Publication of Leigh Hunt's Imagination and Fancy
- by David Bonnell Green [pp. 227-230]
Howells Bibliography: A "Find" and a
- by Edwin H. Cady [pp. 230-233]
A Selective Check List of Bibliographical Scholarship for 1957.
- by Rudolf Hirsch and Howell J. Heaney [pp. 234-254]
| Studies in Bibliography | Bibliographical Society | Electronic Text Center |